Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wittgenstein dictionary

Have I mentioned that I am working on a revised edition of my dictionary of Wittgenstein's philosophy, also known as the A-Z of Wittgenstein (which gives me an idea for a pointless video link at the end of this post!)?  Well, I am. I don't expect anyone reading this to know the book at all well, but if you have suggestions please feel free to post them here. I don't mind at all if you suggest something that is already included. Mostly I'm looking for ideas about subjects to include as entries, but anything you think of might be helpful.

I've already corrected some things, and will look again at what I say about logicism in light of this paper by Michael Kremer. If you know of any mistakes that you haven't already told me about, those would be good to know about too. At the series editor's suggestion I will add an entry on 'politics' and one on either 'poetry' or 'literature' (whichever of those doesn't already have its own entry).

Any other ideas?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment