Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Blogging might be light over the next few days, if only because it seems anti-social to blog during a family holiday. And this is my favorite holiday: it's the coziest and the biggest, and I love our tree.

Not everyone celebrates Christmas, I know, but it's really not a religious holiday where I come from. And there's nothing specifically Christian about celebrating the rising of the sun and the running of the deer, or judging which kind of tree is the best (the oak would get my vote, but there's no such thing as a bad tree) .


The running of the deer also reminds me of this:


(Some people find this very funny, but others don't get it at all. I think it's animals being animals and humans making themselves ridiculous by getting frustrated at this. It's always good to see a dog running for pleasure, too. If I ever get a dog I might call it Fenton.)

Anyway, happy holidays to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment